Child, Adolescent, Adult, and Family Therapy
You are taking an important step forward for yourself and your family. At Kathryn Clayton Counseling you will experience a caring, strengths-based approach tailored specifically to your unique needs. My focus is to honor the resilience and strengths you and/or your child, or your loved ones already possess, and work together to create real and lasting change.
I have 14+ years experience working with children, adults and families. I have my Master’s degree in Counseling and am a Licensed Professional Counselor. In addition, I am a Registered Play Therapist and Supervisor, which is a specialized, developmentally appropriate approach for working in-depth with children and teens.
For more information on Play Therapy, please visit www.a4pt.org.
I can support you in addressing a variety of issues including:
- Attachment work
- Grief and Loss
- Transitions and Life Adjustments
- Behavioral/Emotional Difficulties
- Social Skills
- Problems at school including bullying
- Life Skills
- Self-Esteem Concerns
- Concerns with Parenting
- Parent-Child Relationships
- Communication issues
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Stress Management
- Career Issues
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Attachment work for children and families including Interventions based on Theraplay
- Services offered by appointment
- I accept private pay or insurance: Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Value Options, Health Link, Coventry, Missouri Care, Healthcare USA, Home State Health, and Missouri Medicaid
- I also have a sliding fee scale
Fill out the new form below, or give me a call at (636) 390-4422.